I was very pleasantly surprised to receive a nomination for this award through my dear friend Jo Robinson. She never disappoints when she posts on her blog, whether it be random ramblings–serious matters those–or writing related. Each and every post of hers has me smiling and/or thinking deep thoughts on the subject she chose. She is not only a talented blogger–more than worthy to receive this award–but first and foremost a most intriguing writer and–not entirely unimportant–a woman I’m proud to be able to call my friend. She’s good people. I mean she always baks up her words with deeds and she will never ever intentionally will do anything to hurt another, let alone her feathered flock or any other animal.
So, thank you Jo my Dearie for nominating me and I do hope that each and every reader of this post will take a few moments to pop over to your blog and check out for themselves why I care for your friendship the way I do. But most of all to see for themselves that what you write is worth reading.
Rules of The Verstile Blogger Award, should you choose to accept it. You don’t have to if you don’t want to:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so they get notified by pingback.
Seven Things About Lucy Pireel
1.Oh boy. What should I tell you about me that isn’t already common knowledge? I talk too much. That’s one.
2. I love dark chocolate, and I mean really dark, like 86% kind of dark or even darker if I can get it. 🙂
3. I would love to be a tree surgeon.
4. Like Jo I hate to be late and can’t stand those who are just late for no real reason.
5. Cooking and baking–Nom, let me try all kinds of cookery or baking, give me those recipes just to stare at the picture, knowing I’ll probably never cook an intricate gourmet meal and eat it all. 🙂 Doesn’t stop me from loving to collect recipes.
6. I tend to run before I can walk. Do everything fast. Dive in head first and worry later, if need be. Yes, speed has always been the bane of my life, but it also has brought me some great things. So, I’m really not compaining. I’m just me.
7. Like I said. I’m me. What you see is pretty much what you get, and when I say I’ll do something, I will. For better or worse, even if the worse lands on my own head. (Happened on more than one occasion when dealing with bad people instead of good people. The thing is, bad people tent to pose as good people and only when it is too late for me they show their true colours. Doesn’t stop me from keeping the faith in the good in people rather than expecting the bad.)
Wow, that was less painful than I thought it would be.
Right, so now for the ones I would like to nominate.Trying to nominate only fifteen is really hard you know, there are a gazillion blogs out there and a lot of them are more than worth your time to go and read. I’ve finally managed to select fifteen nominees for you to check out.
The Fifteen Nominees (in no particular order):