Let’s take a sneak peek and see if you like what I like.
Can love conqueror all?
Michelle has managed to survive high school against all odds, but now she finds herself floating adrift in ìthe real worldî. With two horsemen defeated, there are still two unaccounted for, and surely they are plotting her immediate demise. Michelle leaves her small New Jersey town behind to venture off west. Barely able to comprehend her role as humanityís savior she now has to grapple with some new roles and identities. With her Watcher, Gabriel, by her side she must again face the evils of Hell and attempt to keep her family safe. Will love conquer all or will till death do us part come too soon?
I am proud to tell you I have been honoured to host Gabriel. one of the characters from this book. He’s here to tell us things, things we all should know …
Highlights of Humanity
So as most of you know, I’m Gabriel. I’m Michelle’s Watcher from Destine and Devoted. I value my role as her Watcher more than anything else. That being said I use to be an Archangel and I’ve had the privilege to witness a few of humanity’s major events. I thought for this post I would share with you a few of the most awe-inspiring moments I’ve had the opportunity to behold.
- The first fish who pulled himself out of the primordial ooze and crawled itself onto land. Without this little guy the whole human race wouldn’t have happened. Let’s hear it for that little guy!
- The day the last block was laid on the Great Pyramid of Giza. All 481 feet of it finally completed after 20 years of slave labor, death, and masonry so precise that modern humans would try to credit aliens with its creation.
- The birth of Jesus. The day an infant was brought into this world in the most humble of circumstances. An infant that would forever change the course of humanity. (I wouldn’t have minded being a fly on the wall when Mary tried to explain her pregnancy to Joseph either).
- The fall of the Roman Empire. An empire that had ruled the known world for three centuries collapsing and taking with it the Ancient Era and hurtling society into the Middle Ages, a time that brings us the Crusades, the Inquisition, and many other forms of religious persecution… Yeah!
- The crucifixion. In all its horror helped spur Jesus’ followers to create a religion that would dominate much of the world to the present day, and provide Mel Gibson with a movie plot that would gross millions.
Of course the most awe-inspiring event I’ve ever witnessed occurs in Devoted. An event so precious and special that none of humanity’s accomplishments can hold a torch to it, but if you want to know what that event is you’ll have to read Devoted available now!
Well? Tickled? Here is where you can get your very own copy.
Now let’s see what we can find out about the author Kathrine Polillo
Katherine Polillo originally planned to grow-up and become an archeologist. Unfortunately the desert air dried out her skin, the dirt was impossible to get from under her fingernails, and she just couldnít pull off a fedora like Harrison Ford. So instead she pursued a career in education. She currently teaches high school history and special education, while fabricating fictional stories in her free time. She never really outgrew her imaginary friends stage, and instead has created lives and stories for the creations of her imagination to live in. When she is present in reality and not off on an adventure with her imaginary friends, she lives in a small, New Jersey town with her husband, the man to which all fictional leading men are compared, and their two spoiled rotten, ungrateful cats.†
And finally, what you’ve been all secretly waiting for … *drumroll* The Giveaway! Yay!
Prize pack (1): key chain, postcard, 2 travel mugs, signed paperback (international)
Runner up prize (2): 2 e-copies of Devoted