At the moment I am not accepting books to read and review, because my to read pile is just too long and I can no longer guarantee a date on which your review will be posted.
When I’ve read at least half of what’s waiting I will be open for new requests. Keep your eyes on this page. I’ll post the new opening date end December.
You can send me your request now by filling out the form, once I have reviewed your request you will be notified by me. If I care to decline your request it does not mean I think your book isn’t worth my time.
But if I do accept your book for review I will post the review and please don’t take it personally, because it is my opinion on your book, not on you as a writer or meant to either boost sales, or slag off the book if the rating should be less than you hoped/thought it would be.
Now for my rating system:
- 5-stars, a book so good you just jump up and grab the first stranger on the street to force them to read the book and dare them to find anything of fault within the pages. A book I will keep and pass on to my children’s children.
- 4-stars, a pretty darn good book, but just not that special.
- 3-stars, a good read, but I probably won’t read it again, or it might have a minor issue.
- 2-stars, a decent read but could do with improvement on one, or several craft issues. (SPaG, POV, Tense shifts, character development, or anything else that diminishes my reading pleasure)
- 1-star? Well, lets just say this book wasn’t worth my time and money. However it might appeal to others.